HiFont - Cool Font Text Free
Provides a lot of themed fonts in different sizes
HiFont - Cool Font Text Free is a small piece of software that gives the user the ability to change the default font on an Android phone. Unfortunately, in order for this app to work, users must first have the FlipFont software installed on the device. FlipFont is only compatible with a handful of phones, including Samsung, One Plus, and Nokia. That means this app is restricted to those compatible phones as well.
If you happen to be one of the lucky ones who can use HiFont - Cool Font Text Free, you'll notice the app interface is quite beautiful and minimalistic. There are no distracting flashes or anything else beyond what is necessary to make the app function smoothly. The elegant interface isn't the only positive about the app, either. When users first open the software, they will be greeted with a list of the fonts that were added to the library most recently, which is helpful for those who frequently like to change things up.
Other lists in the app organize the fonts by popularity and category, and users can even search for specific fonts that may exist in the library. Using the simple drop-down menu, users can easily switch between fonts while accessing their entire downloaded selection of fonts.
There are few apps with the same simple coolness and utility of HiFont - Cool Font Text Free. There are so many fonts in the library that it would be nearly impossible to use them all for any significant amount of time. Somewhere in that library is the ideal font for your Android device.
- Hundreds of beautiful and unique fonts
- Easily switch between fonts
- Requires FlipFont software to be previously installed
- Many similar fonts
Fix font recovery function.
Optimize font changing mode-Automatic mode.
Fix font changing problem for MIUI8.
Recommend font changing App compatible with FlipFont program for Samsung and OPPO device.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BATTERY_STATS: Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- CHANGE_CONFIGURATION: Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REORDER_TASKS: Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.